Saturday, July 11, 2009

up & back

In effort to find a roof and some walls to reside in beginning next month, I headed north to Logan for the two days I had off work. What a job, trying to find a place to rent. It was a long, unpleasant search, and I left the valley with no real options.

Thank goodness, I had a fun distraction from my misery! I spent the night with the Barlows in Fruit Heights. Sister Barlow and I picked up Sister Gasparyan and headed to Sister Julie Broome's reception. It's so much fun to meet up with friends from the mission. :)

Here are a few of the sisters who attended. Kelly Gabbart (my trainer), Emily Nance, Seda Gasparyan (my Armenian comp), Sister Barlow, and yours truly. A few others missed the pic. Anyhow, it was great to see them all!

Luckily, on my way home, a girl called who was trying to sell her contract. I said "YES" and will now be returning to the wonderful world of Anderson Apartments come Aug. 22. Mixed emotions about this, but I'll take it. It's just as classy as it looks :] but I enjoy it there. I'm actually a bit excited! We'll see how it goes...

2 comments:

jaesi said...

yay for essential items...a place to live is always good.

Josh and Kensey said...

I remember those apartments! I bet you'll have a lot of fun up in Logan! I miss seeing you, hopefully you'll be around St. George for the 24th and I'll see you across the street sometime! :)