Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The weekend of President and Sister Fisher's homecoming was AMAZING. Enjoyed a "Sisters sleepover" at the Barlow home (THANK YOU!), then a fantastic day in Morgan with the Fishers and many mission friends. Was too busy having a good time to take pics!

Hearing the Fishers again was a powerful experience. I'll leave it at that. Just no words suffice. I will say that I have never been in a church meeting where there was standing room only. The chapel was filled, overflow, gym, stage and many stood in the back as well. As many of you have experienced, I gained another family during my time in Montana. I am so blessed and very grateful.

A few Sisters at the Barlow's home... back L to R: Skye, Kelly Gabbart, Brandie Dormer, Marleny Sanchez, Megan Bly. front L to R: Whitney Adams, Melissa Packer, Emily Nance, Seda Gasparyan, Holly Coombs.

No comments: