Friday, September 4, 2009

Life is Good


Occasionally, there are times in life when I sit in awe of where I am and what I've been blessed with. Things are going so well right now. I am very happy. I'm considering this a "breather". You know, usually there is some kind of stressor or another, and I tend to blow them out of proportion. :) So, I'm enjoying this time of relative ease. I LOVE Logan. I am enjoying Utah State again. Classes are interesting. I lucked out with awesome roommates (we're becoming good friends). I'm meeting people. I love my work. Things are just good. I'm so lucky... scratch that... so blessed. :)

3 comments:

hagen said...

I'm so happy for you! You deserve the best. Miss you!
-April

ashcardon said...

I am so happy that things are going so well for you right now!!! I hope that it continues! I miss having you down here but I am glad that you are loving Logan!
-Ash

MOM said...

So glad to know you are loving Logan!